Thursday, December 15, 2011

Walking in a warm, damp winter wonderland.


Okay Cohen, stay... good... let me reposition.... now... HUP!
These shots are from last week actually. We've not had any snow fall since. The lack of snow drifts/shoveling is nice, but it's not exactly easy to get into the spirit of the season. I'm posting older shots because, well, I've been too busy to come up with anything more productive.

Cohen had spent several minutes tugging on this branch prior to the photo being taken. 
I foresee this holiday being an extremely difficult one with my Dad being gone. That's the reason I've been dragging my feet in regards to Christmas. That, and I've been so incredibly busy with paperwork and prepping the house for sale. But we purchased our Christmas tree yesterday! Maybe the smell of pine will encourage me to start my shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment