Friday, December 2, 2011

She's almost here.

Megatron is almost here.

She's laying there... waiting. 

With Adrian just about moved in at the house it's almost time to move his dog in too. I'm excited and incredibly nervous. The size difference between Chubby Chihuahua and Ornery Aussie is a serious one, and could result in serious trouble. I'm going to go absolutely overkill on managing everything. 

I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to work with a new dog. She's lazy, fat and not particularly well trained - I'll whip her into shape. Or at least I'll try. She has a bad back, so I'll have to be careful.

She's nervous around Cohen. So far Cohen has been really good at ignoring her when they're out on walks together. Inside I get more nervous, as Cohen will guard resources (including me) and any lashing out from Cohen could result in serious injuries to Meggy simply due to the size discrepancy. There will be lots of enforced quiet time in the house with the dogs separated, and lots and lots of walks. 

She should be moved in within the next week or two. Exciting! Nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment